Wintel Support Engineer.
£480 Per Day
Wintel Support Engineer
Salary: £60 Per hour Inside IR35
Location: Dunstable (On-site work)
Duration: 10 Months
The client is seeking a Wintel support engineer with a good understanding of industry best practise across the Corporate and Wintel technology stack. They are looking for a highly motivated consultant with excellent customer facing skills and ability to work as part of a team. The successful candidate will have the ability to proactively research alternatives and solutions to problems and take action to resolve.
Comprehensive working knowledge of the following Wintel technologies:
- Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows 2008 Server and Windows 10.
- Administration experience of Windows 2008/16 server including Active Directory, Group Policy, User profiles and folder redirection Knowledge of backup technologies (NetBackup or similar).
- Experience with Patch management of Wintel Systems (SCCM, Shavlik ect)
The Ideal candidate:
- Good understanding of virtualisation technology in enterprise environment (VMware, HyperV, App-V or Xenserver)
- Vulnerability Remediation
- Good understanding of Ivanti Appsense, Environment Manager and Application Manager IPv4 Networking Technologies – understanding of routing, DHCP, DNS, network security (proxy servers, firewalls)
Knowledge of and hands-on expertise with one or more of the following:
- HP blade server hardware (Cclass).
- Citrix technologies (Storefront/Xendesktop/XenApp, etc)
- Microsoft Exchange 2007\2010\2013
Please contact Salah Saadeh for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 989 5433