Senior SQL DBA
£50-55k + Benefits
Our client is looking for
A Senior SQL Database Administrator to join the current DBA team. Growth of the business and a strong desire to re-architecture, modernise, standardise and consolidate the existing core SQL server estate has led to the need to expand the DBA team, creating this exciting new opportunity.
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of production SQL servers and databases.
- Troubleshooting operational service impacting issues / failure and root cause investigation
- and analysis.
- Server performance monitoring and index / configuration tuning.
- Provision new SQL server environments.
Skills and experience required
- Strong proficiency with MS SQL Server and related technologies.
- 4+ years’ working experience supporting with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with developing and supporting solutions using SSRS / SSIS.
- Experience within SQL Server versions 2012, 2016 and 2019, standard and enterprise
- Good understanding of the internal workings of MSSQL.
- Proficient with SQL query and server performance tuning techniques.
SQL DBA – MS SQL Server – SSRS – SSRS – Query Optimisation – Performance Tuning
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review to email@example.com