Software Developer C# .NET.
£55,000 Per Year
Software Developer C# .NET
Location – Manchester
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
Today’s world runs on critical infrastructure and technology. The company is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment. We lead the way in SMART, SAFE and SUSTAINABLE infrastructure solutions. With combined experience over 5 decades spanning across electronics, electrical, heating and lighting markets, they pride themselves in working in partnership with organisations world-wide to deliver integrated technology to improve working environments and transport systems.
Their businesses cover energy management, LED Lighting, data storage and connectivity, EV charging and traffic control systems, working across a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
Purpose of the RoleResponsible for the development of software solutions and components of custom-built ERP system and ecommerce platform. You will spend the majority of your time assisting to scope and build user interfaces and API’s.
- Designing, coding, and debugging .Net applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to follow structured and agile development approaches.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Work with the other team members to ensure a common approach.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the business data to propose and implement effective solutions.
- Facilitate / improve deployment processes.
- Work with business analysist to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Maintain existing solutions.
- Pioneer robust and scalable solutions.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary development team.
- 3 years + .Net experience.
- 3 years HTML5/JS experience.
- 3 years software development experience.
- Single page application (SPA) – preferably Blazor
- Source control TFS/GIT
- Azure DevOps
- EDI Experience
- Knowledge of relational database design (MS SQL) and development.
- Agile development experience.
- Written/oral communication.
- Full understanding of web and report-based solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer focused with strong spoken communication, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good Organisational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done
- Able to work calmly & effectively under pressure.
SQL Server Experience / Sage 200