Senior Business Development Manager.
£70,000 Per Year
Senior Business Development Manager
My client is a cutting-edge software provider in the scientific research field, with significant growth ahead of them.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to work closely with the Head of Business Development. You will be fundamental in closing sales opportunities while identifying and securing new business opportunities for growth.
- Deliver the on target earnings via agreed KPI’s for the role which will include revenue growth from new business as a result of driving initiatives, driving the long-term pipeline value in terms of success fees, milestones and royalties.
- Act as a high-profile ambassador for the Company, identifying opportunities to present talks at leading conferences and networking with target customers on a regular basis. Travelling extensively to interact with prospective customers when needed.
- Play an active role within the sourcing and growth of securing new clients while strengthening current client accounts through utilising industry contacts within new and our desired target segments.
- A proven deal sheet with a track record of high consistent sales and meeting revenue targets
- Good scientific credentials, qualifications ideally in life sciences to PhD level (but at least to first degree level).
- Ideally 10+ years of business development or sales experience selling data or enterprise solutions into the pharma industry
- Account-based marketing experience desirable.
- Base salary of £50k-65K depending on experience + significant commission
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Remote working + Manchester based office when required
- VC backed business with world leading customers and huge growth prospects