Microsoft 365 Principal Consultant.
Nottingham, London, Hatfield, Edinburgh, Manchester
Up to £90,000 depending on experience
• Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions.
• Design and implementation of technical solutions, often leading a virtual team of Consultants and Specialists.
• Pre-sales qualification and bid response.
• Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality.
• Produce / update all assignment documentation.
• Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, products and strategies.
• Experience of designing and implementing solutions utilising the following.
o Microsoft 365 E5
§ Identity and Access management
§ Threat Protection
§ Information Protection
§ Advanced Compliance
o Microsoft Teams
o Microsoft SharePoint/OneDrive
• Active Directory (On prem); AAD Connect
• Professional Qualifications/Certifications in the areas mentioned above.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Clearance – BPSS or SC
• 3rd Party Tools e.g. AvePoint, Quest
• Power Apps/Automate
• Power BI
• Unified Communications
• 3rd party Apps e.g. Okta.