IT Gateway Support.
IT Gateway Support - Manchester
Salary - Up to £35,000
As IT Gateway Support you will provide an on-site /remote support for the Team based in Manchester and in locations across Europe. You will be expected to proactively manage & prioritise your workload. Good communication and customer service skills are required along with the ability to develop a positive rapport with departmental stake holders. You will possess excellent technical problem-solving skills with a determination to implement permanent preventative actions.
- Providing all levels of technical support for Gateway users – taking enquiries by phone, email, and in person
- Log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions
- Manage the corrective action cycle to contain, correct and prevent
- Undertake system testing for new releases
- Complete user training and production of User Training documentations
- Support the IT Development Manager with project work as required
- A logical and methodical approach
- Advanced analytical and?problem-solving?skills, able to look for the root cause and solve issues quickly.?
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Capable of explaining technical issues in a non-technical way
- Patience and perseverance
- Healthshield - Healthcare, Dental, Optical
- Life Assurance (after 3 months) 4 x annual salary
It is a critical part of the job function that you have the ability to manage, evaluate and accept change.