£575 Per Day
Location: Remote UK
Daily Rate: £575 per day
INSIDE IR35 Project Duration – 6 Months +
Industry: Public Sector, Central Government Organisation
Skills: AWS, RDS, Postgress, SQL, Agile
My client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst / Engineer to work on a large scale Data Engineering and Support Programme with a long term Public Sector organisation. You will be responsible for delivery Data Analysis, Engineering and Support.
- Supports multiple nationally-critical databases in a Platinum service.
- Work with end users to resolve incidents.
- Investigate any future work and de-risk where needed.
- Liaise with the Product Owner, Delivery Manager, and Business Analyst to define forthcoming improvements.
- Responsible for documenting the system components, architecture and any key design decisions.
- Providing support to Tech Lead and work with them to ensure there are no technical
Key Skills Desired
- Experience with AWS, RDS, Postgres & SQL
- Experience with serverless architectures and migrating to them
- Experience with Postgres databases, especially in a cloud environment
- Ability to work in an Agile team and support ongoing improvement and delivery
- Ability to produce ad hoc and ongoing reporting to meet end user requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you are a skilled Data Analyst who is interested in this role then please apply below or contact me directly for further information.