Systems Engineer & Support.
£175 Per Day
Ideal candidate and Desired experience
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage your own workload in a very busy environment. Punctual and available they will represent a single point of assistance and escalation for users.
- Monitor the support mailbox, provide remote assistance and advice through the use of remote support tools. Independently logging and updating support tickets.
- Resolving support calls in a quick and efficient manner whilst meeting SLA's, escalate calls where necessary. Some support or service desk experience is required.
- Knowledge in cloud computing and experience in one or more of the SaaS products is preferable.
- O365 platform and its products such as Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive & Power Platform.
- Dropbox, G-suite, Miro, Active Directory, etc
- PowerShell scripting
- Monitor, summarise and report analytics and feedback from the user base to measure performance of the product.
- Data Migration experience is desirable. Training will be provided.
- Scope for development and progression within the role for the right candidate