£425 Per Day
Daily Rate: Up to £425 p/d
Project Duration – 3 months (Initially)
Industry: Broadcasting and Media
My client is looking for an SEO Analyst to focus on editorial/content SEO best practices and using SEO data to help teams understand how they can use SEO data to generate content ideas and inspiration.
- Optimising current Content Pages on my client’s websites. (Analysis conducted shows there are ranking gains to be made by optimizing almost all current pages on the site) Some areas of optimization are title tags, page meta descriptions, images and videos, appropriate heading usage, and more.
- Optimising current Navigation pages for headings and descriptions
- Helped Editorial colleagues optimise Nations specific content
- Help assess impacts of redirects when old content is replaced by new more compliant content
- Working with the SEO Analyst in implementing an SEO strategy.
- Being proactive in spotting fluctuations in ranking and search entry traffic for the website
- An interest in Education is also helpful!
If this role is of interest, please give me a call at 01615118384 or email me at email@example.com