Principle Product Manager.
£700 Per Day
Principal Product Manager
Location: London – 2 days on-site per week
Daily Rate: £450 - £500 p/d
Project Duration – 6 months + Extension
Working hours: 9 am – 5 pm (some flexibility possible)
Industry: Broadcasting and Media
This is a discovery role for the new product line which will involve onboarding new customers to my client’s products.
- Act as a voice for the user within the company, working hard to understand their needs and pain points and to ensure that we invest in products that solve real problems.
- Act as a consultant on various products with regards to Information Architecture and overall User Experience.
- Strong Product strategy creation experience especially with creating a completely new products from vague ideas
- Train and empower our partners on UX insights and product strategy.
- Make data-driven recommendations about how to improve products and increase engagement/sales.
- Identify, understand and predict gaps in products under the company portfolio.
- Work with other individuals in the Innovation team to serve as the company’s in-house trend consultancy: surveying the ongoing landscape for market/industry/technology changes and how they can be applied to products in the company portfolio.
- Help to develop and manage long-term plans for the company’s digital products.
- Lead brainstorming discussions and workshops with internal and external teams to help reach clear business objectives and product direction.
If this role is of interest, please give me a call at 01615118384 or email me at email@example.com