Junior Java Developer.
£35,000 Per Year
Flexibility: Hybrid (2 days per week on site)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience + up to a 30% Bonus!
My client is looking for a junior java developer who will work in their regulatory department. They will capture millions of data records per day in digital SAFEs that are accessed by national authorities for control to ensure technical compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior developer who is looking to join a company that can offer technical and career progression opportunities!
- Degree in a related subject or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Software development experience preferably in Java, or in another 3G language, such as, C++ or C#.
- Experience with the Linux command line tools.
- Flexibility with a positive attitude towards work.
- Assisting in the development and test of data centric Java compliance solutions (digital SAFE) that ensure data traceability and integrity in response to specified regulatory requirements.
- Supporting in the deployment of the solutions.
Adalta are a leading IT recruiters head quartered in the Northern Quarter, Manchester. With offices in Cambridge, Hull and Tampa (USA) servicing our Global customer base. With a combined experience of over 75 years in IT Staffing, our team are expertly placed to advise on the local IT talent market.
We truly believe that with the right environment, any person, from and background can build a successful career.
If you are looking for a different role please contact us with your CV for more information on other positions available at email@example.com and one of our experienced consultants will get in touch.