Hybrid – (will consider remote)
Salary range- £45,000- £65,000
I have a great opportunity to work as an automation engineer within an online entertainment company with offices in Greater Manchester and Staffordshire.
- Responsible for conforming security requirements, version control and Infrastructure SDLC processes.
- Identifying and documenting automation solutions to replace and improve on existing processes
- Helping and maintaining the technology stack used in our Infrastructure automation platforms.
- Promoting the Infrastructure teams and standards by developing relationships with other team members and senior stakeholders within the business.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong experience with IaC and DevOps tools
- Experience using scripting languages such as Ruby, Python and Powershell.
- Experience and knowledge using Windows and Linux
- Knowledge using cloud technologies
Adalta are a leading IT recruiters head quartered in the Northern Quarter, Manchester. With offices in Cambridge, Hull and Tampa (USA) servicing our Global customer base. With a combined experience of over 75 years in IT Staffing, our team are expertly placed to advise on the local IT talent market.
We truly believe that with the right environment, any person, from and background can build a successful career.If you are looking for a different role please contact us with your CV for more information on other positions available at email@example.com and one of our experienced consultants will get in touch