Principal Data Analyst.
£330 Per Day
Principal Data Analyst
Rate: Up to £400 inside IR35
Location: London (fully remote initially then 1 to 2 days a week)
Duration: 3 months (initially)
My client is looking for a Principal Data Analyst that will be reporting into the Lead Editorial Analyst, this role is embedded in the Editorial team. Working alongside 2+ Permanent Analysts and teams of Data Scientists and Researchers, you will be the day-to-day contact for Editorial teams requiring analysis.
- Excellent senior level stakeholder management experience
- Business-level insights experience along with multi-product insight experience.
- Intermediate experience using Python or R
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Must have some experience of using Tableau or similar
- Ideally you will have buddied, mentored, or managed people before
- Clear interest or background in publishing/audio
- Leading the analytics strategy and measurement for my clients Portfolio, and prioritizing work with the team.
- Being the go-to person for questions from editorial teams regarding insights around the performance of all forms of audio content.
- Working closely with our research teams for both tactical and strategic insights
- Providing technical expertise in the development and implementation of data analysis capability and standards.
- Developing relationships and presenting results to senior stakeholders
- Enabling editorial teams to ‘self-serve’ for standard requests: evangelizing a more data-driven culture, running training, workshops, and knowledge shares.
If this role is of interest to you please call me on 01615118384 or email me at email@example.com