£45,000 Per Year
Infrastructure Engineer, Maintenance
Up to 45k + %10 bonus + Hybrid Working
My client is looking for:
Someone with effective time management, organisational skills, and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines. You will need to be an active communicator on technical issues and solutions and communicate with team members and technical owners across all areas of the Company.
The role encompasses several different elements, ensuring that you will gain a broad knowledge of the server operating systems that underpin the Company.
Preferred skills and experience
- Scripting skills in one or more of the following: Bash, Python or PowerShell.
- Ability to create documentation of a high standard for use within the team.
- Working knowledge of Linux including RHEL 6, 7, 8 and CentOS.
- Working knowledge of Windows including versions 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Troubleshooting Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Diagnosing patching failures to identify automation code or operating system issues.
- Ensuring patch compliance levels are maintained through reporting and delivery of pre-defined patching schedules.
- Taking responsibility for the deployment of operating system patch baselines to a global server estate.
- Working with software packaging and deployment.
Please contact Anthony Dale for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review to email@example.com.