Infrastructure Tech Lead.
£50,000 Per Year
Infrastructure Technical Team Lead, Delivery
Up to 50k + 5k car allowance + %10 bonus + Hybrid Working
My client is looking for:
An Infrastructure Technical Lead that will provide support to operational teams and delivery functions, playing a central role in developing new and replacing old platforms and systems. Your focus will not just be the technology, but the smooth transition of datacentre and infrastructure services.
My client is looking for someone with a strong background in platform technologies, including infrastructure delivery and operations. Your experience will help to identify requirements and play a key role in developing and delivering solutions and services to meet the technical challenges created by the continued growth of the business.
- Comfortable in providing high quality output, articulating requirements, building proposals, and presenting findings.
- Experience of initiating managed works and using delivery processes, techniques, and tools to ensure work packages are well managed from initiation through to operational handover.
- Strong understanding of classic and modern infrastructure technologies and operations.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering infrastructure technologies both new and emerging, upgrades and refreshes in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational techniques, combined with interpersonal and facilitation skills that provide the ability to communicate confidently and effectively.
Please contact Anthony Dale for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review to email@example.com.